Tuesday, April 11, 2023 | 8:30am-4:30 pm CST
OASIS-E has presented many challenges for agencies including accuracy, efficiency, and compliance. Learn the most up-to-date guidance and gain tips and tricks with McBee’s in-depth, one-day training.
Join McBee experts, Lisa Selman-Holman and Michelle Horner, for an in-depth discussion on all the new OASIS-E items, as well as many legacy items used for functional scores in PDGM, Quality of Care Star Ratings, and Value-Based Purchasing. Practice scenarios included to test your knowledge!
- Explain guidance on new OASIS-E assessment items
- Identify guidance on OASIS items used for payment in PDGM
- Identify guidance on OASIS items used for the Quality of Care Star rating
- Identify guidance on OASIS items used for Value-Based Purchasing
- Describe one tip to ensure accurate OASIS assessment and responses
Continuing Education: 6.50 clock hours Administrators/Alternates and 6.50 contact hours continuing education for nurses; 6 HCS-O CEUs
Wednesday, April 12, 2023 | 8:30am-4:30 pm CST
Change is the name of the game and 2023 is no different with many new ICD-10 coding updates that went into effect Oct. 1, 2022, plus changes in the home health payment system. Join our McBee experts in this intermediate coding class as they discuss diagnosis coding in PDGM, including the impact of the primary diagnosis and comorbidities on payment calculation and claim submission.
Attendees will explore the connection between accurately addressing code selections in care planning. Lastly, attendees will dive into home health and hospice coding practice, F2F issues, and common misunderstandings will be clarified with plenty of scenarios and tools to increase your accuracy in ICD-10 coding.
- Explain the role of diagnosis coding in the home health payment model
- Identify new codes and guidelines effective October 1, 2022
- Identify compliance issues related to coding accuracy
- Discuss Coding Clinic updates
- Identify common errors in coding
- Demonstrate application of coding guidelines to typical home health and hospice scenarios
Continuing Education: 6.50 clock hours Administrators/Alternates and 6.50 contact hours continuing education for nurses
Lisa Selman-Holman, JD, BSN, RN, HCS-D, COS-C, HCS-O
Vice President Quality and Education; McBee
Michelle Horner, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O, HCS-H, Post-Acute Education Specialist for McBee Associates
Each registration is for one (1) person only. You must pay for a separate registration for each person needing continuing education credits (CE’s).
Cost: (all options include live and recording.)
||Combo: ICD-10 & OASIS
No refunds will be given.
Become a sponsor! more info.