Please note that the next meeting of the STAR Kids Managed Care Advisory Committee will be held on Wednesday, January 16, 2019, at 9:30 am.
You may attend in person at:
Health and Human Services Commission
Brown-Heatly Building, Public Hearing Room
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78751
or remotely via webcast.
Agenda items of interest for this meeting include:
- HHSC – Health Insurance Premium Payment program and cost effectiveness
- HHSC - 2018-19 General Appropriations Act, S.B. 1, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017 (Article II, HHSC Rider 57) Quarterly Therapy Access Monitoring Report
- HHSC – STAR Kids Screening Assessment Instrument (SK-SAI) Optimization Staff Workgroup
- HHSC – Committee-requested HHSC data
- Subcommittee updates
- Health homes and outcome measures
- SK-SAI, Medically Dependent Children Program, prior authorizations, and Intellectual and Developmental Disability waiver carve-in
- Transition from children's services to adult services
HHSC asks that questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements be directed to Phyllis Matthews at 512-424-6799, firstname.lastname@example.org.